On 30/12/2015 11:42 AM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
I rebuilt the snowblower carb, and I managed to use most of the new parts.
The jet screw in the kit wasn't right, nor was the seal for it.  I reused
the old screw, which was in fine shape, and abused the new seal to
make it fit.  I got it all back together, and when I hit the prime
bulb it squirted fuel directly out the bottom of the bowl!
Investigating, I found a pinhole.  Fortunately I had a spare bowl on
the parts Tecumseh in the shed, and was back in business quickly.

Eventually I got it started, and cleared the driveway.  The machine
worked fine.

A little epoxy on the pin hole and put it back on the parts machine so you have a spare for the next time?

RB