And the heat will be more even.
You will not have too much heat unless you turn the thermostat up too high.

RB

On 03/01/2016 8:56 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I suspect heat from each end is to get it hot faster. Remember you not only
have to heat the place you have to heat the stuff in it which with a bunch of
cars can take some time.
In my estimation you can't have too much heat in a shop...
-Curt
       From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
  Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 4:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] More shop heater
The rule of thumb is about 4 BTUs per cubic foot for an 8 foot ceiling and good insulation.

You’ve got a 2400 SF area, and if you figure 16 foot ceiling height on average,
 you’ve got more than enough to heat the place nice and toasty warm.

Dan

On Jan 3, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>