Mental health for my brother in law, who is a hard core Fox News watcher.

He told the wife last night that there are already 30+ ISIS terrorist training
facilities in the US and over 3,000 terrorists in the US ready to wreak havoc
on us.

Uh, right.

And he's got a small arsenal of guns, too.  That scares me.

Dan

Sent from my iPad