On Jan 13, 2016 8:37 AM, "Curly McLain via Mercedes"

> Glad you are ok, but if you have not already, get checked out by a doc.
Some things don't show up until later.

This is good advice. I went to urgent care shortly after and checked out
okay. Of course, my neck is so full of osteoarthritis already that I wonder
how much I'd notice a small injury. Strangely an ambulance didn't show at
the scene even though a passenger in the other car had a bleeding cut on
his forehead. This did happen in the Detroit part of town, so services
expectations are pretty low.

Tom