Andrew, can you support that statement?  Can you name even one such person,
for example?  Has this person (assuming you can name one) obtained
comparable government documentation, like an EBT card?  The liberals claim
there is no voter fraud (without proof).  So I'll claim there are no
legitimate voters without ID (also without proof).