Andrew, please volunteer to be a poll worker, work the polls for a national
election, and let us know your thoughts after that.

This has nothing to do with minorities or poor, this has everything to do
with the integrity of elections, and making sure that every real citizen's
vote counts.

Max
Charleston SC