Did brakes on my Galant and lower radiator hose on Diamante this
weekend. No beer, but rest was close enough. *sighs*

And since I'm typing and in a complaining mood anyway .... still need
a radiator, as the cause of the blown hose was the corrosion in the
radiator to begin with, which probably means I might as well go ahead
and change the water pump and thermostat, for good measure since
corrosion is in engine block and heater core as well better replace
core and all other hoses. Wonder if I can pressure "wash" the block
with fresh coolant / water before allowing what is currently in block
into new core and radiator.

Maybe I'd better pay to have it done, ay?