My son's Honda Civic's AC compressor developed a very loud drumming noise
today. Historically this vehicle has had loads of trouble with AC compressor.
The last time the AC failed I had my mechanic install  3 different NAPA store
compressors and none of them lasted more than a month each.  This a trusted
certified mechanic.  We finally bought a compressor directly from a Honda
dealership. This one has lasted almost 3 years and now is making this noise.
Does anyone have any experience with these compressors or can anyone recommend
a supplier to purchase a new high quality compressor from.
Thanks,
Mike

Michael Esh
231-894-5505