Got a can of the Houdini lock lube you guys were talking up so much. I had an order to put in on Amazon anyway so I'd chucked a can in.The lock coming into the house was getting sticky, it fixed that a treat, its perfect now. It also seems to have worked well on the persistently sticky trunk lock on the Jetta but I've been fooled on that before, I'll give it a week before I call that totally sorted.It didn't work very well on the basement lock thats been getting stiff. That one feels like something might be binding, I'd better pull it apart and have a look...
Overall seems like good stuff, smells nice too.
-Curt
__

Limonene?