As stated previously you need to keep water out of the lock...
-Curt

      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 3:48 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Houdini lock lube

Is it also have antifreeze properties?

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Got a can of the Houdini lock lube you guys were talking up so much. I had an
order to put in on Amazon anyway so I'd chucked a can in.The lock coming into
the house was getting sticky, it fixed that a treat, its perfect now. It also
seems to have worked well on the persistently sticky trunk lock on the Jetta
but I've been fooled on that before, I'll give it a week before I call that
totally sorted.It didn't work very well on the basement lock thats been getting
stiff. That one feels like something might be binding, I'd better pull it apart
and have a look...
Overall seems like good stuff, smells nice too.
-Curt
__

Limonene?