Sure, much easier to tow start if you have a tow dolly or known good
brakes......

~
~When I put 24V on the starter what I do is disconnect the starter pos
~battery terminal from rest of system. Then place second battery between
~original and starter cable. Thus the main electrical system, glow plugs etc
~are still 12V and the starter is the only 24V thing.
~
~Again it is much much easier to tow start.
~
~Trampas
~