Blue is closer to sunlight.  Morning sun light.  Afternoon goes redder.  Humans
use the blue light to be more awake.  Blue light, such as video, florescent,
LED is not good for night use, unless you want to keep folks awake and not able
to sleep for hours.  Red dash light makes it hard for me to see stuff, and I
get really tired by it

clay