I wouldn't mind having a Volvo but it would have to be a Diesel and a station wagon. I saw one in front of me in town the other day. Newer and quite a bit wider on the outside but still looked like the same width inside as my 300TD. Looks like a lot of cars loose about a foot or so just in the doors and sides that they put on them now.

Manfred

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:56:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: Dave <dbl...@comcast.net>
To: mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Secret message for Jim C

Yep that is the one, I bought mine from a Microsoft co-worker for 1200, It
traveled only 7 miles a day for years and the thermostat was in pieces so was
fouling plugs. I've been sorting it out for the last 8 months or so while my
kids take turns driving it. It is now with #2 daughter who just sold her first
car that she has been driving for about 4 years, a 1986 190E (Mercedes content)
Used to work for a guy in Loveland Co. that called them Ovlovs, that was in the
'80s.

Will a '96 do?
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5447756312.html

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 7:28 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>