Australians are already suffering the ill effects of Global Warming while the
South Pole ice is rapidly melting.
Soon we Americans will be seeing weather warnings like the Aussies see every
day.
Cars with holes in the roof will be banned, new cars will all come with heavy
window tinting, and those new cars will all be Prii, other hybrids, and pure
electrics. In gratitude for warning us in time, Americans will elect Al Gore
our next president after Trump.

http://www.bom.gov.au/uv/?ref=ftr

Gerry