If taking some personal moral high-road based on things you've seen on Dateline or 60 Minutes floats your boat, then good for you.

Again - no one is forcing anybody to work there. If you work for Wal-Mart and find their employment practices unacceptable, WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I personally hate having to endure all the ill-behaved children and their mouth-breathing parents when I go there...but they sell it cheaper, and that's how capitalism works.

p.

lee wrote:

I haven't shopped at MallWart for years. I won't, either. Lee