I have a kitchen aid in the other house and this maytag here, all of which are
whirlpool I believe. They both get that buildup under the door/hinge area that
is annoying. I removed the top rack yesterday and noticed the slide is caked up
with residue. Do you have this happen with the Bosch?

Sent from my iPhone