I think they're made near here at Kinston, NC.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curly McLain" <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT dishwashers

Maytag is no longer Maytag. Nothing is left at Newton, IA but empty buildings. Someone is rebuilding wind turbines in one part of it. Maytag is a fridgidaire with a different sticker.

40 yrs ago I worked on a 20 yr old Kitchenaid DW. It was well built compared to the major brands of the time. I was impressed. In 1980, I built a house and put in a kitchenaid. It is still in the house.

Kitchenaid is no longer kitchenaid. It is fridgidaire with a different sticker.

between the goobermnt interference and the quest for energy ratings, pretty much all appliances are junk.