I bought one from Xi computer. Put a water cooling rig in it when I added a
tesla gpu, rigged it in series. No neon, but  somehow the green antifreeze
in the tigon tunes lights up and looks pretty flashy through the clear side
panel.

I agree it will be cutting edge for maybe six months, but a good machine
for a long time afterward.