Product liability lawsuits are always filed for the amount of the product
liability insurance limit held by the "offending company" ... Why is that,
I wonder?

Funny thing.. you buy more insurance, and you get sued more often... Why is
that, I wonder?

The hypothetical question comes: What if we just required a release of
liability upon purchase of a product that says.. If I use this product to
commit suicide by stupid you are held harmless....

Then.. The Darwin Awards would be still populated with people who did
really stupid things which caused their own death.. wouldn't they?

"Here, hold my beer and watch this."

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>