Y'all need moah powah

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On May 14, 2016, at 10:07 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I know the first time I put a single Hella H4 in my 110 200D, I was amazed.

I was amazed when my friend bought a new BMW R90S with an H4 on it, I had
always been amazed by the H3 on my R75/5 compared to the hondog and turnip
motorsickle headlights, but the H4 was at least twice as bright as the H3.  I
converted the R75/5 to H4, but then the anemic alternator could not keep up.
"Bosch Balanced Electrical System" meant there was barely enough alternator
output to keep up as long as you didn't use the turn signals much.

My old Frod van had a single Hella  H4 also.  It made the frod awesome at night.

The  yuro headlights have been better than US lights every time I made a
comparison.