I wanted to check before I said anything - just as there are in other models
with trunk mounted batteries, there is a junction point for power and other
goodies in the passenger side footwell. I'm not sure if there is a switched
source there, but it's worth a look.

Check out this post in the W211 forum on BW:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w211-e-class/1489070-mb-e-320-there-any-aux.html#post3879044

Dan

Sent from my iPad