One thing I've discovered is the option to set the recording save time.. It
permits the recorded record to be segmented into 2 min, 3 min, or 5 min.
segments..

I believe that feature would be most valuable in the event of an accident
because you then could call up recent segments, rather than have to replay
the entire record.

There is also a sound / microphone feature.. could be handy .... unless
your last words prior to the wreck were "hold my beer and watch this,
Bubba. "

Thinking about getting a second camera for the rear window. Now that I've
had some time with this one..

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>