Hear Hear!   (whapping can on wood floor for emphasis)

rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 4, 2016 at 8:24 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> Guys, please stop with the bleeding hearts for the Mexicans. Have you calculated what they cost taxpaying citizens of the USA? 1. They use the emergency room and get free health care, while you wait for them to get treated. 2. Our schools, gov't. , etc. have to print signs, paperwork, interpreters, etc. to have Spanish available because unlike decades past, they don't want to assimilate. 3. Their illegal activities tie up our law enforcement, court systems, and prisons. Not to mention our weak INS. 4. They claim 8, 10, 12 dependents so they pay little or no taxes. I've seen it. 5. They undercut pricing for jobs taking them away from US citizens, especially in construction, lawn care, etc. I've seen this firsthand as well.
So, if you want to bleed your heart about something, bleed it for the US taxpayers who have supported all of these free loading, law breakers for decades now and watched our society go to crap. If the US gov't. wanted to do something, it would send drones into Mexico to wipe out the drug cartels. Then, Mexicans could feel safe to stay home and support their own economy.
Just my .02, as always, you can have your .02.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.