Curt,
>>>How would you feel about Mexicans sending drones up here to wipe out the
>>>drug users?
>>>-Curt

Curt, I'd be fine with that. But it would not be necessary if we stopped the
drug production and illegal entry into the US. From my business process days, I
see it as Root Cause Analysis. The root cause is the production and
distribution of the drugs. Without the availability of the drugs, there would
be no users. Maybe that seems too simple, but that's my view and as always, you
are welcome to yours. After all, the users who can't quit could still go to
Colorado and get a "Rocky Mountain High" :-))
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.