      From: OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2016 4:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] I want one

Yup - that's what I thought, until I actually owned several MBs with
electric windows. I had to do more repairs on the crank up windows than I
ever did on all the electric windowed MB afterwards. Progress can be a good
thing.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 11:53 PM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Channeling my inner Trump... Yes,, something that is dependable and
> actually works is so anti progressive.. how disgusting..
>
> <
> >
> Virus-free.
> <
> >
> <#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > To channel my inner Trump - crank windows are DISGUSTING and STUPID.
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Joel Cairo via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >

> http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/the-mercedes-g-wagen-is-back-to-crank-windows-and-cloth-1780135509
> > >

> > > --
> > > --BB