Yes, just motoring along... driving the speed limit for the area... which
is 45 mph.. Head on a swivel, watching for side street cars that pull out,
etc.. and BAMMMMMMM.. from the rear.. if you turn up the sound, you can
clearly hear the impact and a huge "Grunt" from me as I felt the shot..

I have no idea how fast the car behind me was, but based on the energy
imparted on impact.. it had a pretty good delta P on me.. since we were
both traveling the same direction..

Like Wilton.. I expect to experience elevated caution, post crash.. As far
as the "junkyard dog lawyer" .. covered.. haha.. My claims of lost of
coitus function with my 2, 26 yr old mistresses however won't fly well at
69.. haha.. Might get challenged on that.. however.. I'm now walking with a
limp I didn't have and other indications of having had my bell rung.. Since
my plan is to live forever.. I'll either get better.. or learn to live with
it.. ;))

Soon, I hope.. I have Mercedes to work on... and restore..

Virus-free
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>