On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:18:17 -0700 G Mann via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> OK.. thanks to everyone. Let's try this and see if it works.
>
>  20150010.MOV
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5c73OMiKPa6b1FMMW83TUNJb2c/view?usp=drive_web>

It worked. Thank you for posting it.

> Video from Black Box dash camera from 5 days ago when I got hit in the
> rear while driving at the speed limit. Car that hit me is certainly a
> total.. entire front crush area "crushed" .. my car may be repairable,
> the process has only started.. but it and I are hurt... I left the
> scene in an ambulance, the car on a flatbed.

I'm very sorry for your wreck.
What kind of car were you driving?
What was the speed limit?
What kind of injuries did you sustain?

I wonder how fast the car behind you was going ...

> I would love to have had a rear view video of the crash.

As, I am sure, all of us and the police as well.

> On impact the car was driven 800+ feet, across oncoming traffic into a
> block wall.. First 45 seconds of the video cover all that happened.. it
> runs 2min 16 sec, before I shut the camera off.

Does the camera have internal battery power to run on? If so, you could
have removed it from its windshield mount and surveyed the situation and
the damage.

> I think the camera just paid for it's self.

Yes, indeed.

Craig