We/she is addicted to Blue Bloods.  Formulaic but always compelling, well
scripted, and well acted.

BTW, on a different note, here is a link one of the best  - if not THE
funniest - SNL skits ever produced - "America's Funniest Cats..." with Adam
Driver and SNL cast members (C. Strong, K McKimnon):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4yRRTgcE8