On 30/06/2016 10:57 AM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
'Reminds me: 12-year-old grandson showed me how to use the nav system in Schwartze (MB 211).

Wilton

Yes, the very young children have grown up with things like cell phones, iPads and laptop computers. Our 9 year old great niece works the complicted television setup with PVR etc quickly and accurately. I, on the other hand, have no idea how it all works. I have never cared enough to figure it out. I gave up on TV for the most part a while back.

RB