Roger that.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:49:43 -0500 "M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Eyep.
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Yep.
> >
> > > On Jul 12, 2016, at 10:22 AM, WILTON via Mercedes
> > > <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Yep
> > >
> > > WS
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON via Mercedes" <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   285 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            headlight switch -- and now I
                                            need to do something about the
                                            broken left rear trailing arm)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)

Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma