Meanwhile, latest in the continuing crisis: Islamic terrorists ala ISIS
storm a church in France and behead the priest....  During the 61 speeches
at the DNC convention, not a single one dealt with (or even mentioned) ISIS
or terrorism....  The Don will win in a landslide if this keeps up....

Max
Charleston SC