On 11/08/2016 1:55 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
What do those on the list think about air compressors?

What would be a good one to supply 125 - 150 psi?

I'm not sure how many CFM I would need; I want to run air tools and
inflate tires, maybe even some day run a paint spray gun.

Sure, a 60 - 75 gallon tank with a large two-cylinder compressor driven
by a 5 HP electric motor would be great, but a lot more than I want
to spend.

Craig

Bigger is better so long as you have enough power capacity to run it.
Look for a good used one.

RB