I drove my '83 240D 70 miles home from Boston with wipers that wouldn't shut
off... Started carrying deoxit in the car for a quick fix. Eventually got it
clean enough it never did it again.
Anybody wants to live with a car 10+ years old really needs to be a home-gamer,
otherwise you'll get nickel and dimed to death.
Curt
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I don't remember what year it was, but
one I drove at the auction would
roll down the passenger window when you turned right.  When I commented
about it after I parked it, they pointed to another one and said "that
one does the same thing!"

so, if it has manual windows, I'd say go fer it, but with electric
windows, I'd at least check with stealer service managers you know.
Electrical problems can be very expensive to fix.  (or not)

If you are driving one when it is 20 below and it puts the window down
and you can't get it up, that is a serious problem.  Potentially
dangerous if you are 100 miles out of Hays.