It was kind of spitting snow so I needed the wipers off and on. Aggravating, if
I hadn't needed them I could have just pushed then away from the windshield...
My 190D stranded me with a bad wheel bearing twice, once on each side. No
warning, one even shot off the cap never to be found... On the plus side that's
when I learned to replace wheel bearings .
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Why not just pop out the FUSE if you
didn't need wipers?

I've driven my SDLs and other DIesels all over.  Never been stranded
far from home or a line shack so far.  For many years I was putting
50,000 miles a year on the SDL, and more on other vehicles.