On late model TDIs they ruin MAF sensors. Even a very slight over oiling kills
a $150+ sensor.
I ran one in my Dakota for awhile, I could see no real performance or economy
gain. I'd like to try blind tests to see if somebody could tell. Kid next door
has a Mustang, I wonder if he'd be into the idea.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android