Yes! The wonders of the push and pray software! Your masters say you can't start a car unless you push the brake. Your masters tried to save you from death by Push and pray by keeping you from starting the car because you failed to DO as required.

The programmers code:
    1.  I don't care if you don't like it  (You WILL do as I say!)
    2.  I don't care if it is hard/inconvenient/etc. to use
3. If I learn a new trick, it WILL be used in the current project, even it it makes the project 10 or 50 times larger than what is needed. 4. If I tell you you HAVE to do this, you WILL do it, or else the program will not work.

You will perform as you are told, or you WILL walk....   Push and pray!
Dwight Giles via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
August 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM
I rented a car a couple years,ago & tried the button etc. No go. Finally
asked the janitor. I said I have been driving for 50 years but couldn't
start this puppy. He said, put your foot on the brake. Give me the
old-time metal keys.

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D