Mine is a Maytag.  It is the Centennial (I think). Top loader, no agitator.
Huge capacity, but I don't think it cleans as well as our old Maytag.

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: Curley McLain [mailto:126die...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:36 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Question for the Martha S of laundry

When I heard Maytag was gonna quit building real "reliable" washing machines,
(before they went under) I went out and bought a new set.  The dryer motor has
been problematic, but the washing machine just works.
So far, have not even needed to tip it up for a new belt.  Fantastic machines.

Bought an old set for #1 daughter 7 yrs ago.  they have been fine.  no problemo
so far.