I will say this about that:

It looks nice. Being a 1996, the potential for it to have the wiring or
evaporator issues is pretty much nil. My biggest concerns would be dried out
rubber bits, as it would be with any car of this vintage and low miles.

Price is a bit optimistic, but not stupid. If everything they say in the ad is
legit it looks like a really nice example.

PPI is a must!

Dan

Sent from my iPad