I emailed the seller. It's in Hernando County, which is on average about an
hour north of me.

We'll see what happens. I want to go look at a 1987 300SD in Bradenton
tomorrow, which is about 45 minutes in the opposite direction.  Gotta go see
the MIL on Sunday, which is about halfway to Hernando County, so maybe I can
connect with the seller then.

Dan

Sent from my iPad