      From: MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: trainpain2...@aol.com
 Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 6:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] VW macrobus

That's what I did for my Mom years ago with an 84 bus. It also
had a 5 speed transmission. She loved it. Used crow about blowing
away some old guy in a big boat Cadillac that was just stumbling
along at 45 or 50 in a 55 zone. Said she never would have been
able to do that with the old engine in it.

Manfred