I have a lot of cans of gas, and the generator seems quite economical on fuel.

We are on the substation across the road that mostly feeds Kiawah and Seabrook, and they shut them down Fri at 3PM, then our little area on Johns Island at 5PM. I don't know why they couldn't get us back up and deal with K/S later. There was a helicopter flying over the lines a little while ago so maybe there aren't any problems.

On another note, Max if you want to get at your parts you need to come help me cut up a tree that fell across Catherine's driveway. Tomorrow will work!

Sorry about Wilton's basement, kinda weird that is the first time you have had troubles like that.

--FT