Heh.  Not quite a Kleb car yet.  Just means I’ll have to find something nicer
and hand this down to the youngest boy.

Truth be told, with the exception of the rubbing into the paint on the edge of
the taillight opening I’m betting I can Martha this right out of the finish,
which is what I’ll do.  The body shop I talked to yesterday wants to do two
stage paint for some weird reason - they were adamant that no one does single
stage paint any more, which I find strange and slightly suspect.

Anyone here heard such stories?

Dan