From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Floyd Thursby via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 14 October 2016 19:30
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fer sayle.

WHT IS THE LOWES PRIZE YOU WILL TAKE TO SALE THIS CARS 2 ME?

WIL U FINANSE?

--CL

On 10/14/16 3:27 PM, Fred Moir via Mercedes wrote:
> Alles.
>
> For $1.00 each you could be the new owner of a 1987 300TD and/or a 1987 190Dt.
>
> The TD has a rusted passenger side shock mount, driveable for short
> distances. or farther if you somehow stabilize the said tower.
>
> Runs and drives otherwise OK. Has a 602.961 engine. Have some paperwork.
> Smoke Silver
>
> The 190 has a decent body etc. It sat in a garage in Conn. for about 10
> years. The head has been rebuilt. The engine runs but smokes, I think,
> because the rings on #5 cyl are stuck, (Doh!). I have a full set of rings and
> head-set, etc., plus any 190D parts that I may have. Also Smoke Silver.
>
> If anyone wants a 4KW generator (Coleman type, etc) good running and
> generating, also $1. Color Green-ish.
>
> First come, first serve.
>

> Fred Moir.
> Lynn MA.
> Diesel preferred.
[http://okiebenz.com/MVC-003S.JPG]<http://www.okiebenz.com/>

Welcome to Okiebenz.com, your online resource for the
...<http://www.okiebenz.com/>
www.okiebenz.com
Welcome to Okiebenz.com. Resources for the Mercedes-Benz owner and enthusiast

www.okiebenz.com
Okiebenz.com, resources for the Mercedes-Benz owner and enthusiast . Use the
form below to search the archives of the Mercedes mailing list

--FT