Among others, but there are cadres of conspiracists in the backwoods of
northern ID who believe The End is Near.  They all pack heat, grow
their own veggies, and rage against the feds - just like you.  Why not join
them instead of wasting your breath trying to convince us naïve morons that
Everything Is Rigged?