I liked the Scion xBs when they came out, and would have seriously considered
one if I wanted a new car with decent room for stuff. Considering that they
were Toyotas in disguise meant they would probably be decent as far as build
quality and reliability.  Prices were a little stupid after they got rolled
out, though.

The interiors were sort of cheap and plasticky, I thought, but my expectations
would have been low in that regard.

Dan

Sent from my iPad