Talk to a lawyer in your area who has fought for consumers like you against
insurance companies for the types of insurance you need.

Said lawyer will be able to educate you about what you really get for what you
pay.  Lawyers time cost money, but the education may be worth it.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC