Other than screwing in the calipers the brakes on an A4 Golf are super easy.
Grease the pins, mine is the only car I've ever seen stuck pins on...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Peter Frederick via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Gotta do the brakes on the Golf this
week, same deal on the rear
brakes (it's the screw type parking brake that causes the issue, but
you don't have the drum brake parking brake to deal with).

Not really looking forward to it, but it's gotta be done.

First major thing on the Golf since I got almost two years ago.  Will
need a timing belt soon, but that won't be done by me, I think.

Peter