Congrats on the purchase of your 300TD!  I know there's no comparison to your
VW TDI wagon. I do thoroughly enjoy every ride in my 2014 Beetle TDI
Convertible which I've chosen to keep and hold out for a possible fix. If it
has to be bought back in the end, I will get enough money to get something
different and make my ownership experience virtually free.
Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon

Sent from my cell