On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:25:34 +0000 Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Curt sez:
>
> >‎I can't decide if Trump will take us into >more wars
>
> With what the departing POtuS is doing in the middle East, and in/to
> Russia, it will truly be a challenge to his negotiation skills to keep
> us out of WWIII.

Yes, the outgoing Potus has, along with his Secretary of State, turned
the situation in the Middle East much to the far worse with all their
incompetent meddling.

Even just now, the outgoing Potus has stuck his thumb into Russia's eye.
I pray they will have the patience to wait without reacting until he is
out of office and they can deal with someone else.

One might, in addition, fear for battle on our soil because of the
selective admission of "refugees" that has transpired.

Craig