What's the cut off for "New" vs "old"? or is it all 602 & 603? I ask because the relay from the dealer for my '91 came with a fuse across the bottom.

Thx

Larry

On 12/29/2016 9:21 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
It should not have a strip fuse on the new 602 and 603 engines

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2016, at 7:51 AM, Larry Turner via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>